Combined Accommodation Assessment System (CAAS)

There are various infographics and supporting information explaining the whole CAAS process and includes overseas SFA. This project is part of the New Employment Model (NEM) package and as such, sits under the NEM page on our website. Do not be afraid to appeal if you think your SFA has been graded inapropriately.

CarillionAmey Occupancy Services Team You can call them on Freephone: 0800 707 6000 Select Option 3 (for calls made within the UK, mobile users may incur charges) or using the alternative telephone number: 0151 728 1630

Change to Telephone Options - Moving Home or Licence Queries Option 3.  
For customers calling the CarillionAmey Helpdesk, who opt for Option 3 - Moving Home or Licence Queries, you will be given 3 further options:
Option 1 - for the South West.
Option 2 - for the South East.
Option 3 - for the rest of the UK.

Or you can email the team: HPHelpdesk@carillionamey.co.uk

Housing Policy for Serving Personnel

If you want to know more about the formal MOD Housing Policy for Serving Personnel, please go to Joint Service Publication (JSP) 464 on the DIO pages.

You may also be interested to know that in Sep 09 Defence Estates published their Defence Accommodation Managment Strategy for the next ten years. It is quite a bulky document but contains some interesting sections. The full document is here.

Your guide to living in Service Family Accommodation

CarillionAmey has published a useful Guide on the subject of living in Service Family Accommodation, The link to the Guide is here

Single Living Accommodation (SLA)

The rules and regulations on SLA and SSLA and associated application forms  Click here

Share this page  facebook_logo_small

The RAF FF: A housing story

If you have a Service housing issue, here's Tracey's story on how the RAF Families Federation can help and advise you.

Back to Top