Friday 24th September 2021
Following the move to Defence Children Services (DCS) the general email for CEAS has been changed.
CEAS provide free and professional education advice, support and guidance. They are able to provide Service families support with:
- School admissions and admission appeals in the UK
- Special Educational Needs and Disability/ Additional Needs
- Continuity of Education Allowance (CEA) and the Special Educational Needs Addition (SENA)
- Education Overseas for Service children and the MOD Assessment of Supportability Overseas
- Retention of SFA on educational Grounds
- Parental rights and responsibilities
Parents who have any educational issues, concerns or need to contact CEAS as directed in regulations should email: [email protected]
Further information can be found in the CEAS leaflet.