Thursday 10th December 2020
The RAF Families Federation closes its office for the festive break from 3 pm on Christmas Eve, re-opening on Monday 4th January 2021.
If you have general issues or concerns over Christmas and the New Year, you can continue to report an issue to us as normal.
In the meantime, the following helplines and welfare support may be useful points of contact:
- NHS 111 (staffed 24/7) call 111
- Samaritans (free) 116 123 or email [email protected]
- Combat Stress 24 Helpline 0800 138 1619
- SSAFA’s confidential helpline 0800 731 4880
- Domestic abuse – but call 999 if it’s an emergency
You can also follow/join us on social media where a lot of the families help each other feel connected:
Our small and friendly team at the RAF FF wish you all a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year, wherever you are in the world.