Scottish Government website. Information on Coronavirus in Scotland.
NHS Scotland and the Scottish Government. Latest guidance about COVID-19 including social distancing and stay at home advice.
NHS Inform. Shielding is for people, including children, who are at very high risk of severe illness from coronavirus (COVID-19). It’s also for their family, friends and carers. Shielding letters are being sent direct to households with people in this vulnerable position.
Key workers childcare RAF Lossiemouth – RAF Lossiemouth is continuing to deliver 24/7 support to UK Defence tasking through Quick Reaction Alert cover and Maritime Patrol activities together with mobilising and deploying RAF personnel to support the national response to COVID19.
- As such, there will be RAF personnel who require access to emergency childcare provision in the local area when they have no other alternative.
RAF Lossiemouth is committed to minimizing the numbers of children requiring emergency childcare in the region:
- All RAF personnel who believe they require this support should contact their Chain of Command in the first instance for further direction and guidance on how to apply.
- RAF Lossiemouth personnel are NOT to apply directly to Moray Council as it may be possible to adjust work arrangements to enable childcare at home.
YoungScot. It’s easy to feel a bit overwhelmed and scared by everything you’re hearing about coronavirus disease (COVID-19) right now. Find out more about what’s happening and the simple steps you can take to help prevent catching COVID-19 and spreading to others.
Crisis Intervention Fund is open to any Armed Forces family who is struggling with:
- Paying for food to feed your family
- Emergency top-ups to utility bills to keep houses warm and lights on
- Children’s Clothing
Skills Development Scotland’s (SDS). Their absolute priority remains supporting colleagues, individuals, employers, local services and other partners through the effects of the pandemic.