Your RAF Families Federation – Your Voice
The RAF Families Federation provides an independent voice for all personnel (single, married or in a partnership) and all of your families.
We work to improve quality of life around the world – at work or at home. This could include resolving problems with access to education or healthcare for children and young people, sorting out problems with accommodation, benefits and visas, or helping military spouses find meaningful employment – all issues that arise from having a mobile lifestyle.
The team can provide practical support and advice, as well as lobbying for change with politicians, the Chain of Command and policy makers in the British Government and across Scotland, Wales and NI.
We work hard with a multitude of other organisations and agencies – from the NHS to the big banks – to ensure that you and your family are treated fairly and that you do not face disadvantage because of the unique nature of service life.
Keep in touch
Facebook (closed) groups:
- RAF Families (for all relatives of those serving)
- RAF Parents of veterans, serving personnel and recruits (run by our parents)
- RAF Dispersed Families (for RAF families who do not live close to their parent station and anywhere in the world)
- RAF Reserve Personnel and their families
General reference pages:
Providing general information for all connected to the RAF:
- RAF Families Federation on Facebook
- @RAF_FF on Twitter
- @raffamsfed on Instagram
- @RAF Families Federation on LinkedIn
Things will get better if we speak with one voice.
The RAF FF’s contract is held by the RAF Association
The RAF Benevolent Fund is a supporting partner of the Families Federation
Image: ©Crown Copyright