Tuesday 5th September 2023
Developing opportunities for the whole Armed Forces Community
The Careers in Professional Services event is for Service leavers, veterans, reservists and military family members. This event will help you to understand more about opportunities within Professional Services; particularly providing an insight into the ‘Big 4’.
Big 4 Event information
Register today to attend this free event on Wednesday 27 September 2023 to explore what roles may align to your transferable skill set.
Five reasons why you should attend Careers in Professional Services:
- Explore the Big 4: Deloitte, EY, KPMG and PwC military programmes and pathways
- Demystify the sector and discover the wide range of roles available. Hear directly from recruiters about how to tailor your CV for applications
- Informative workshops where recruiters will share tips for your interview preparation
- The opportunity to network with hiring managers, recruiters and military community representatives from these companies
Who can attend:
- Service leavers
- Military family members
What are Professional Services?
Professional Services provide support, advice, and guidance on business or technical topics. They generally perform services in a specialised area of expertise, such as financial strategy or process optimisation. Some of the main business areas for the Big 4 include:
- Audit and Assurance
- Tax and Legal
- Digital and Cloud Consulting
- Strategy Consulting
- Risk Advisory
- Financial Advisory
- Internal Operations
Part of a themed series of careers events
Careers in Professional Services is part of a series of events with different themes focussed on giving unique insight, understanding and access to different sectors. All led by the Forces Employment Charity.
Complete our online form now to have a conversation with one of our Career Consultants in advance of this event.
More information on employment opportunities for the Service community.