Useful Contacts for Health
NHS Choices Finding NHS Services
- England: NHS Choices Tel: 0845 4647
- Scotland: NHS 24 Tel: 08454 24 24 24
- Wales: NHS Direct Wales Tel: 0845 46 47 N
- Northern Ireland NHS Tel: 028 9032 4431
Other useful links
- Big White Wall - Available 24/7, is completely anonymous and free to Serving Personnel and their families
- Defence Medical Welfare Service - Supporting the Armed Services 24 hours a day
- King Edward VII Hospital Sister Agnes - Committed to ensuring that as many serving and ex-Service men and women as possible can receive swift access to an exceptional standard of healthcare with little or no cost to themselves.
- SSAFA - A network of trained volunteers on Army, RAF and Naval bases in the UK and around the world. There to provide practical and emotional support when you need it most, from a friendly chat to assistance during operational deployment.
- The Chaseley Trust - Caring for people with severe physical disabilities
- Therapy Directory - Search by postcode to find a professional therapist near you
- UK Addiction Treatment Centres - 135 places nationally across the UK offering treatment for all addictions including process addiction and dual diagnosis. Working with both the addict and the family.
Share this page Tweet