Health and wellbeing information by persona

Health information by topic

Healthcare planning information

Health policy references

  • Regulations for Leave and Other Types of Absence – JSP 760 Tri-Service
    This is the policy to consult regarding absences including absences on medical grounds, compassionate leave, maternity leave, adoption leave, paternity leave, shared parental leave and parental leave.

Latest RAF health and wellbeing news

How we can help

We have a Health Policy Advisor who can offer guidance and support to the RAF community on health care needs and challenges faced.