Friday 3rd February 2023
Togetherall is a safe, anonymous, and non-judgmental space where people can share their feelings and experiences, get advice and understanding, and talk to trained professionals if they need it.
Some of the key benefits of Togetherall:
- 24/7 access – a safe place to talk at any time of the day or night
- A supportive online community – moderated by professionals at all times
- Anonymity and safety for users
- An extensive library of articles and resources
- Online courses and self-help tools, such as managing depression and improving sleep alongside our ‘managing PTSD’ course, which has been specifically designed to support the Armed Forces
- FREE to all members of the UK Armed Forces (regulars and reservists) and veterans.
See also: Mental Health