New Employment Model
The New Employment Model (NEM) is the widest ranging review of the Terms and Conditions of Service for personnel, both Regular and Reserve, in over 40 years.
We act as an RAF gateway for information on NEM and as well as through our news features pages, we'll add the most up to date information on here too.
- October 2015 NEM snapshot (588KB) - Programme Update
- August 2015 NEM snapshot (118KB) - Partner Employment Programme (PEP)
- July 2015 NEM snapshot (550KB) - CAAS Overseas explained
- Spring (2015) NEM Snapshot (556KB) - How Goes It?
- February 2015 NEM snapshot (558KB) - The Job Evaluation Process
- January 2015 NEM snapshot (568KB) - Service Life, NEM and the Wider Offer
Combined Accommodation Assessment System (CAAS) Updates:
- July 2015 CAAS System OVERSEAS explained (547KB) - Infographic explaining the assessment system
- July 2015 Condition - Scale - Location A4 flyer (729KB) - How will my UK SFA be assessed under CAAS?
- CAAS Survey letter flyer (977KB) - CAAS Survey programme underway in the UK
- Estimated CAAS Band Letters coming soon (977KB) - Letters being issued during June 2015
- May 2015 NeM Snapshot (586KB) - The Combined Accommodation Assessment System (CAAS) UK Explained
- November 2014 NEM snapshot (693KB) - The Combined Accommodation Assessment System
If you have any queries relating to NEM in general, and aren't sure where to go, please contact our team and we will make sure we put you in touch with the right person/team to help you.
Email us at email@example.com or telephone 01780 781650.
Share this page Tweet