The Autumn edition of Envoy is now live!
There’s something for everyone connected to the RAF in Envoy magazine. Whether you are Serving as a Regular, Reservist or you are a family member, you can access it online or have a free copy sent to your home, wherever you are in the world!
Apart from the two lots of amazing prizes (thank you Camelbak Travel mugs and the Annington Trust for £20 Amazon gift vouchers) you can read about:
- Programme SOCRATES – find out what the RAF’s Next Generation RAF Training and Education is all about. The Philosophy has already removed 200,000 training days from a range of residential courses.
- Spotlight on life overseas – find out about our new website content that’s growing, an information portal available for those assigned to the USA, education overseas – particularly for children with SEND to name a few.
- Accommodation – find our pull-out on the centre page on housing repairs and complaints – or positive feedback. There’s also articles on the Future Accommodation Model at RAF Wittering and a new-ish letting agent run by military spouses called OFF THE PATCH.
- Supporting our spouses and partners – a whole section on what our ‘other halves’ can tap into.
- Reading book corner – Our second of many book reviews by our young people for Reading Force.
Front cover winners
Our winners from ‘Life Overseas’ photography competition are the Mills Family. Their winning picture was taken whilst on their overseas posting showing them looking over Canyonlands National Park in Utah. Amazing isn’t it!
Who we write for
Whether you are single, married, in a long term partnership or a family member, Envoy is a brilliant ‘go to’ magazine and we provide interesting articles for you all. It’s also FREE and we’ll send it wherever you are located, including overseas postings! Envoy is also available online so access any copy at any time. It’s mobile friendly too so easy to access wherever you are.
Colour shown of flasks that will be sent to each winner.
If you have any ideas for articles to share with the RAF community, or feedback to give to us, please email editor, [email protected].