BFPO Service delays – update
Update from BFPO regarding the mail that was delayed and being held at Brize Norton.
• BFPO are pleased to announce that the mail, delayed due to unforeseen circumstances at RAF Brize Norton, is currently being reallocated to flights for delivery as soon as possible. Please accept our apologies for this delay.
• Notwithstanding any exceptional circumstances, all mail is expected to be dispatched by 18 May 2019.
• Customers who wish to submit compensation claims should now begin this process by contacting the BFPO Enquiries Helpdesk [email protected]. Whilst, BFPO do not usually compensate customers for delay, as we do not offer a timed service, please be assured that BFPO will assess any claims on a case-by-case basis.
• Customers affected are advised to provide proof of purchase/invoices and posting to support any claim.
• BFPO, and the MOD, takes the welfare of our Armed Forces extremely seriously. We remain committed to ensuring that those deployed can keep in touch with their families and friends.