British Forces Resettlement Services Virtual Job Fair
British Forces Resettlement Services (BFRS) are running an online careers fair (virtual event) for the Armed Forces Community on 16 July 2020 and 22 July 2020.
Bringing together employers, training providers, careers advice and the Armed Forces Community. The careers fairs are aimed at Service personnel, helping them to plan for the future and assess careers options, regardless of location. Attendees can access exhibitor information and available positions, view videos and webcasts, and make new connections. The virtual event also facilitates appointments and direct messaging.
Is this careers fair for you?
- Planning your future In your final 2 years of service and looking for your next career?
- Looking for a work placement as part of your resettlement?
- Looking to change jobs? Need CV advice?
- Looking to re-train or gain qualifications?
This event is open to:
- Service Leavers
- Reserve Forces
- Partners & Families
- Civilians working for the MoD
By registering, you will be able to create an online career profile and upload your CV(s) and links to your professional social media.