Defence Committee question Families Federations on the Covenant
RAF FF Director, Maria Lyle will be acting as a witness at the House of Commons on Tuesday 12th February to give evidence on the Armed Forces Covenant. The Defence Committee takes evidence from the Service Families Federations in their role as external members of the Covenant Reference Group.
The session will cover a range of areas encompassed within the Covenant Annual Report 2018 including governance, healthcare, education, accommodation, Foreign and Commonwealth personnel and veterans, family life, through-life support and business and the community.
RAF FF Director, Maria Lyle adds:
“This is a great opportunity to flag up the key issues that are impacting the lives of serving personnel and their families, and really allow MPs to better understand the importance of these quality of life issues for our personnel.”
- Watch Parliament TV: Armed Forces Covenant Annual Report 2018
- Inquiry: Armed Forces Covenant Annual Report 2018
- Defence Committee
You can watch online from 11.30 am – 12.30 pm
- Anna Wright, Chief Executive, Naval Families Federation
- Sara Baade, Chief Executive, Army Families Federation
- Maria Lyle, Director, RAF Families Federation