Joint Service Housing Advice Office virtual housing briefs
The Joint Service Housing Advice Office (JSHAO) has launched virtual housing briefings.
These briefs are designed to provide Service personnel with information to help make informed choices on civilian housing, covering the following areas:
- house purchase (including Forces Help to Buy), private rental
- independent financial advice (provided by the Service Insurance and Investment Advisory Panel members), social housing
- affordable home ownership schemes.
JSHAO is inviting any Service personnel and their partners who are looking to the future in purchasing or renting civilian housing to attend. The different options available will be presented with the help of a financial agent who will answer any questions that attendees may have.
There’s been good feedback from people who have attended so far and now there are new dates for the remaining year. Dates below:
- 15 September 2020, 1100 – 1230hrs
- 1 October 2020, 1400 – 1530hrs
- 13 October 2020, 1100 – 1230hrs
- 29 October, 1400 – 1530hrs
- 10 November 2020, – 1230hrs
- 26 November 2020, 1400 – 1530hrs
To register attendance email: [email protected]