Free and impartial money advice through the Money Advice Service
The Money Advice Service (MAS) can be accessed at any time of the day. Get online advice and guides to help improve your finances, access tools and calculators to help keep track and to plan ahead. It’s free to use and provided by the Money & Pensions Service.
Contact the team in confidence through an online web chat facility or you can seek help using WhatsApp or phone the team on 0800 138 7777.
How the Money Advice Service can help you?
- Access popular tools and calculators
- Budget planner
- Car costs calculator
- Mortgage calculator
- Mortgage affordability calculator
- Stamp Duty calculator
- Letter templates
- Where do we learn money habits from?
- Getting your children familiar with money
- Teaching your children what money is used for
- Having a baby – interactive money timeline
- Universal Credit money manager
- Where to get free debt advice
Worried about money during the COVID-19 pandemic?
You can access the Money Navigator Tool online to step you through support and advice available.
The latest information delivered to your inbox
This story comes to you as part of the RAF FF’s themed month of July for all things relating to financial matters. As well as our online reference section on finances, you can keep yourself up to date with the information and advice – available by signing up to our (free) weekly eBulletin and/or quarterly Envoy magazine.