A confidential, online mental health support community, available 24/7
Togetherall is available for free to all of the UK Armed Forces Community (past and present) and their Family members (aged 16+).
Togetherall Support Network is available 24/7 and monitored by trained Mental Health professionals. A safe place online to get things off your chest, have conversations, express yourself creatively and learn how to manage your mental health.
Within the Togetherall platform members are anonymous, so no one will know you’re using it unless you tell them. Most members report feeling better and more able to cope as a result of using the service and because it’s available 24/7, nearly 70% use Togetherall outside of normal working hours.
- A community where members are anonymous to each other, they can share how they are feeling & support each other (peer to peer support)
- Access 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Clinically managed with trained Mental Health professionals available 24/7 to keep the community safe
- Self-assessments & recommended resources
- Creative tools to help express how you’re feeling
- Wide range of self-guided support courses to do at your own pace across wellbeing, Self-development and healthy lifestyle