Self-Employment Discovery Course from X-Forces
X-Forces have launched a new Self-Employment Discovery Course. The three day course has been created specifically for tri-services spouses, partners and family members who are looking to explore alternative employment options.
The course is an amazing opportunity to develop valuable enterprise skills, learn all about the self-employment landscape, determine the viability of any business idea and network with other spouses, partners and family members going on a similar journey to you.
- 24 July 2020
- 4 August 2020
- 14 August 2020
Is this course for you?
Across the three dates, attendees will learn:
- the pros and cons of self-employment
- what starting a business means for you, your family and your finances
- the attributes of a successful entrepreneur
- what support is available, and how to access it
- facts and misconceptions about business ownership
- how to manage growth
- how to analyse a business plan
- how to marketing oneself effectively.
- key finance considerations
- legal set-ups for starting a business.
- how to manage client acquisition and retention