Soldiering On Awards launched for 2019
The RAF Families Federation were pleased to be at Tuesday evening’s launch of the 2019 Soldiering On Awards.
Who do you know who deserves recognition for their achievements and support for the Armed Forces community?
Nominate them now! And share the news, so that they and others can be recognised and thanked for their commitment, and have the chance to join the illustrious group of existing Soldiering On Award Winners.
All nominees who reach the Finalists stage will be invited, along with their nominator, as our guests to the Soldiering On Awards Finalists reception at the House of Lords on 13th February 2019.
All Finalists will also be invited to the spectacular Awards night on 5th April 2019 – where the overall winners will be announced.
Soldiering On Awards nominations close on 30th September.
This year’s categories are:
- Healthcare & Rehabilitation Award – Sponsored by Redwood Technologies
- Family Values Award – Sponsored by Net App
- Sporting Excellence Award – Sponsored by Spectra
- Inspiration Award
- Forces in Mind Trust Working Together Award – Sponsored by FiMT
- Animal Partnership Award – Sponsored by Pets at Home
- Education, Training and Development Award – Sponsored by Capita
- Defence Inclusivity Award – Sponsored by Landmarc
- Business of the Year – Start Up Award
- Business of the Year – Scale Up Award
- Business of the Year – Community Impact Award – Sponsored by Cisco
- Lifetime Achievement Award