Telecoms training discount for service leavers and veterans
Discount is offered for service leavers and veterans who wish to undergo telecoms training. Run by a veteran, Ubi-Tech is offering a reduction off the PGCert intake which runs from 3rd – 21st September. Study the key design aspects of modern wireless and radio engineering, next generation networks, IoT and advanced wireless technologies. The reduced rate on bookings needs to be made by 31st July.
About Ubi-Tech (3R) Ltd:
- Richard Lee, Managing Director co-founded Ubi-Tech (3R) Ltd in 2012 following a 27-year career in the Royal Corps of Signals. Joined in 2014 by Mike Harbon as Operations Director who’s previous experience spans the Royal Navy to Head of technical skill development for the EMEA region of AT&T.
- Ubi-Tech (3R) Ltd provides bespoke training and consultation programmes for telecommunications firms such as Ericsson, IRIS, Anritsu and Royal Logistics Corps for Defence CPD.
- Advanced wireless technologies Radio engineering Next Generation Networks, WI-FI and IP, Cellular and mobile, Fibre
- University of Wolverhampton accredited Post-Graduate in Wireless Communication – 100% pass rate 2018
- City and Guilds accredited provider
- Defence Career Transition Partnership registered supplier
- Approved member Institute of telecommunications Professionals
- Member National Defence Industry
- Anritsu certified instructors
General information on Transition
The RAF FF website has a section dedicated to Transition.