Warrior Programme Residential Courses 2018-19
The Warrior Programme runs residential training courses which are FREE to participants with accommodation and full board included and have various course dates to share.
The Warrior Programme is a personal transformational, motivational and educational course run over 3 days. More than 800 individuals, with over 600 of whom being ex Services and Serving Personnel, have attended the course. Using coaching techniques it enables individuals to take control of their lives, increase confidence, provide motivation and direction to allow them to lead a healthy and balanced life. Adult family members of personnel or veterans are also included in this programme.
Why Attend The Warrior Programme?
- Understand how your mind works
- Improve your focus and clarity
- Understand what motivates you
- Learn how to regain control of your life
- Reduce your anxiety and fear
- Improve your confidence
- Increase your energy levels
Courses and dates:
- 27th – 29th Nov – Devon
- 29th – 31st Jan ’19 – Manchester
- 13th – 15th Nov – Yorkshire
- 5th – 7th March ’19 – Wiltshire
- 12th Nov – Yorkshire
- 26th Nov – Devon
- 28th Jan ’19 – Liverpool
- 25th March ’19 – Devon
Follow this link for a leaflet with more information about the course online.
If you would like any further information; call 0560 204 3180 or email [email protected]