Thursday 7th May 2020
We are inviting young people of currently serving RAF members and veterans to utilise the creative arts to have their voices heard!
Never Such Innocence is calling all 6-18 year olds to share their experience of being a RAF child through Poetry, Art, Speech, Song and Video. All pieces of work will be featured online on the ‘Voices of Armed Forces Children’ page – and there may be some surprise opportunities… let’s celebrate your RAF family on Armed Forces Day!
- Tell us what it is like to be the child of a member of the Armed Forces – currently serving or a veteran. This could be an informal chat or a speech!
- Create a piece of work that shows your mum, dad or guardian’s role in the Armed Forces.
- Think about what honour, courage, and commitment look like.
- Reflect on what the Armed Forces means to you.
- How is Covid-19 affecting you and your family? Write a poem or record a video to share your experience.*Record your video in landscape mode for best results!
©Crown Copyright (SAC K Waterson)