Tuesday 30th June 2020
X-Forces is excited to announce new dates for its popular 3-day training course, designed exclusively for tri-Service spouses, partners and family members, of both serving personnel and veterans, who are looking to explore self-employment options.
The course is an amazing opportunity to develop valuable enterprise skills, learn all about the self-employment landscape, determine the viability of any business idea and network with other spouses, partners and family members going on a similar journey to you.
Self-Employment Discovery course dates
The course will be helpd over 3 days;
- 8th April 2021
- 15th April 2021
- 22 April 2021
Is this self-employment for you?
Across the three dates, attendees will learn:
- the pros and cons of self-employment
- what starting a business means for you, your family and your finances
- the attributes of a successful entrepreneur
- what support is available, and how to access it
- facts and misconceptions about business ownership
- how to manage growth
- how to analyse a business plan
- how to marketing oneself effectively.
- key finance considerations
- legal set-ups for starting a business.
- how to manage client acquisition and retention