Serving personnel accessing this section can use the RAF intranet to find all the detail required in the relevant Joint Service Publications (JSPs) or Air Publications (APs) alternatively personnel staffs at unit level should be able to assist. If you are a family member, you may be able to access the intranet via your local HIVE for more detail.

Information for RAF Personnel

Initiatives affecting RAF personnel

Ground Trade Enhanced Career Management Tri-Fold

New Future RAF Flexible Working

Popular help topics for RAF personnel

Latest news