Image of a keyboard, desk pad and mug

Friday 20th September 2019

Veterans, or students whose parent(s), carer(s), or partner are current or former UK Armed Forces personnel may find there are unique circumstances to consider when making their applications. They may also be able to get extra support from their chosen university or college.

Further information

Whether you are a service child, veteran or service leaver, head to the UCAS website where you’ll find many links of additional information and guidance.

This includes anyone who has caring responsibilities.

Back to news Subscribe to eBulletin